Personal data refers to any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include, for example, your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, age or gender. Personal information is only collected with your consent. AOT does not collect personal data from the AOT Energy-Website except when spe-cifically and knowingly provided by you through using the contact feature or sending as a job application.
Security of data
AOT takes all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information collected from this website. We will only disclose your personal data to other third parties, if required for legal or regulatory purposes. AOT can however not be held responsible for any use of data collected by third parties through any illegal activities (such hack attacks) or other network interferences despite the protection measures it has taken.
Under GDPR individuals have the following rights:
– To access the personal data we hold about you;
– To request rectification of the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect;
– To require us to erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
– To obtain restriction of our data processing activities;
– To object at any time to processing of your personal data.
AOT Holding Ltd
Tel +41 41 727 6900